Saturday, March 7, 2015

Gravity

she took my hand, wild abandon and the Mexican heat, fierce but kind music rhythm
she leaves her partner and eyes gaze at me to join this dance of joy
her blue eyes want to reinvent me as a middle aged dancer of sacred proportions
her gesture intoxicating in the haze of the night, this kind of strange dream but fully awake

i found my soul had no gravity as I moved about as if I was 18 again
the grace, the gravitas, the magic of the Mayan energy captured my soul
this moment in Puerto Morales in a zone, 100 percent free
Debbie's wide smile as I returned to the table exhilarated and out of breath
told me everything I needed to needed to know about the rest of our time here
the bass player nodded his approval as he knew exactly what was happening
he knew we were in touch with this very holy place and that we had found it on our own


No comments:

Post a Comment